Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Rumble Roller Reviews

I have been using the RumbleRoller, Extra Firm, 31x6 Black
for about 6 days now, and my back feels amazing! For about 8 years now, I have been plagued by a huge knot in my back, by my right shoulder blade. It causes me a lot of pain on a daily basis, and I'm constantly looking for any sort of relief from the agonizing pain I experience. So insert the
RumbleRoller, Extra Firm, 31x6 Black here... I have been "rolling" on the knot and I let the Rumble Roller really get into my trigger points, and the relief is amazing to say the least. I have also been using it on my lower back, and that is great as well. I wake up actually being able to walk in the morning. This little slice of heaven will be used by me daily now, as part of my stretching and back regimen. Just fabulous.

UPDATE 8/13/2012

Here is just a little update for you on the RumbleRoller, Extra Firm, 31x6 Black. My knot is my back that has given me problems for YEARS, is barely noticeable anymore. I use the RumbleRoller, Extra Firm, 31x6 Black everyday, and I truly notice a difference in the way my entire back and neck feel. I even use it on my butt, and back of my thighs, and through my calves. I love this piece of equipment. If you would like more information on it, or to read my reviews, click here: RumbleRoller, Extra Firm, 31x6 Black

No comments:

Post a Comment